What is Web Design?
Web design is a process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics, images, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors. Web Design is a crucial component in web development, and students who learn design will be able to engineer positive and interactive user experiences through innovative interfaces.
- Week 1: Design foundations
- Week 2: User Interface (UI) & Atomic Design
- Week 3: User Experience (UX) & the Design Process
- Week 4: Independent Capstone Projects - Design
- Week 5: Independent Capstone Projects - Development
In a world dominated by big brands and big ideas, the need for skilled designers is greater than ever. Whether you’re an aspiring freelancer, a design-savvy front-end developer, or a budding UI/UX designer, this course is a launching point for anyone interested in designing beautiful, memorable web experiences.