At Epicodus, students enroll for free for the first five weeks. In the fourth week of classes, if you've passed all of your code reviews, complied with our attendance policy, and followed our code of conduct, you'll be invited to continue with the remainder of our program and pay your tuition at that time.
To ensure that you're committed to attending, we ask you to make a $100 deposit to hold your spot in the class. Your deposit is refundable so long as you attend the first day of class. If you continue with the program, you can apply your deposit to your tuition.
We take signups on a rolling basis and close signups when classes are full. There are no deadlines, but the earlier you sign up, the better your chances of getting into a class.
Here's what you need to do to sign up:
- Watch the video on our homepage from start to finish to make sure Epicodus is what you're looking for.
- Read about what to expect, our career services, and our frequently asked questions.
- Review our tuition and financial aid options.
- Optionally, email us to get any lingering questions answered or come to a free Saturday workshop to see our office and get a taste of how we do things and talk in person.
- Fill out the below form to sign up! We'll follow up with you within 2 days to sign your enrollment documents and pay your $100 deposit to reserve your space.
Epicodus prohibits discrimination against any local, state, or federal protected classes towards its applicants, students, and employees. Protected classes include race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, receipt of public assistance, and protected genetic information.
400 SW 6th Ave, Suite 800, Portland, OR 97204
600 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104