Tuition for each five-week, full-time course at Epicodus is as low as $1,200. Upon completing all four courses in your track, you are eligible for job preparation assistance and an internship at no additional cost.
We offer two payment plans:
Up-front discount: Pay for all four courses within a week of being accepted, and pay $1,200 per course (20% discount on our standard tuition).
Standard tuition: Pay $100 upon enrolling for each course, and $1,400 on the first day of class ($1,500 total per class).
All payment plans include an enrollment fee of $100. There are no other fees or required materials.
Epicodus students unfortunately aren't eligible for traditional student loans or government assistance programs.
Tuition for our part-time, evening Introduction to Programming course is $400. We are dedicated to making the course affordable and accessible. A large number of spots will be available for significantly reduced tuition for people making under 150 percent of the federal poverty line.
Several financing companies provide loans to Epicodus's full-time students. They all have different underwriting processes and terms, which are outside of Epicodus's control.
- Skills Fund is able to approve most students who apply for their loans. They provide a deferment period of your course length plus 60 days, during which you make interest-only payments. They pay Epicodus directly after your courses begin, so you will pay the standard tuition if you take a loan from them.
- Climb is able to approve most students, especially those who apply with a qualifying co-borrower. They provide a 7-month grace period of interest-only payments. They pay Epicodus directly after your courses begin, so you will pay the standard tuition if you take a loan from them.
- WeFinance helps students crowdsource loans for their tuition.
Because we have limited space at Epicodus, we strongly encourage you to only enroll if you're sure you can attend. We hate turning away applicants, and it's even more painful if someone we accept then drops out. That said, at any time, for any reason, you can withdraw from Epicodus and receive a refund as follows:
- If you withdraw within 5 days of signing the enrollment agreement, we will refund your tuition completely.
Your tuition includes an enrollment fee, which is the lesser of $100 or 10% of your tuition. If you withdraw after 5 days of signing the enrollment agreement, but before your course starts, we will refund all but the enrollment fee.
- If you withdraw after your course starts, we will refund your tuition minus the enrollment fee, in proportion to the remaining days in the course. For example, if you paid $1,200 in tuition and withdraw 5 days through a 25-day class, you will receive a refund of: ($1,200 tuition - $100 enrollment fee) * (20 / 25) days remaining = $880.
We will calculate your refund based on the last date you attended class.
If you would like to postpone your enrollment, you will need to pay another enrollment fee.
In the very unlikely event you are expelled from Epicodus, you will receive a refund on the same schedule as if you had withdrawn.
We will issue your refund within 30 days of your withdrawal.