At Epicodus, we serve many people who, by birth or circumstance, don't have easy access to the skills they need to get great jobs. We strive to keep our tuition affordable to those who need us the most.
The tuition for our full-time, 27-week program includes: 20 weeks of in-person coursework spread over 4 courses, 2 weeks of internship preparation, a 5-week internship placement, job search preparation, and job search support for up to a year after graduating.
Most of our students pay their full tuition within a week of being accepted and receive almost 20% off our standard tuition.
Last Chance to Enroll at $5900
(Tracks beginning on June 26 and July 31)
20% up-front discount: $5900
Pay for your entire track within a week of being accepted and receive a 20% discount, the equivalent of $1475 per course.
Standard tuition: $7500
With our standard tuition plan you pay for one class at a time, or $1875 per course. A $100 deposit is due upon enrolling, and the $1775 balance for the first course is due on the first day of class. Your remaining three payments will be $1875, due every five weeks on the first day of class.
NEW TUITION RATES WITH TRACKS BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 5
Up-front discount: $6900
Pay for your entire track within a week of being accepted and receive a $1600 up-front discount, the equivalent of $1725 per course.
Standard tuition: $8500
With our standard tuition plan you pay for one class at a time, or $2125 per course. A $100 deposit is due upon enrolling, and the $2025 balance for the first course is due on the first day of class. Your remaining three payments will be $2125, due every five weeks on the first day of class.
Tuition for our part-time, evening Introduction to Programming course is $600. We are dedicated to making the course affordable and accessible. A large number of spots will be available for significantly reduced tuition for people making under 150 percent of the federal poverty line.
Several financing companies provide loans to Epicodus's full-time students. They all have different underwriting processes and terms, which are outside of Epicodus's control.
- Skills Fund is able to approve most students who apply for their loans. They provide a deferment period of your course length plus 60 days, during which you make interest-only payments. They pay Epicodus directly after your courses begin, so you will pay the standard tuition if you take a loan from them.
- Climb is able to approve most students, especially those who apply with a qualifying co-borrower. They provide a 7-month grace period of interest-only payments. They pay Epicodus directly after your courses begin, so you will pay the standard tuition if you take a loan from them.
- WeFinance helps students crowdsource loans for their tuition.
Because we have limited space at Epicodus, we strongly encourage you to only enroll if you're sure you can attend. We hate turning away applicants, and it's even more painful if someone we accept then drops out. That said, at any time, for any reason, you can withdraw from Epicodus and receive a refund as follows:
- If you withdraw within 5 days of signing the enrollment agreement, we will refund your tuition completely.
Your tuition includes an enrollment fee, which is the lesser of $100 or 10% of your tuition. If you withdraw after 5 days of signing the enrollment agreement, but before your course starts, we will refund all but the enrollment fee.
- If you withdraw after your course starts, we will refund your tuition minus the enrollment fee, in proportion to the remaining days in the course. For example, if you paid $1,725 in tuition and withdraw 5 days through a 25-day class, you will receive a refund of: ($1,725 tuition - $100 enrollment fee) * (20 / 25) days remaining = $1300.
We will calculate your refund based on the last date you attended class.
If you would like to postpone your enrollment, you will need to pay another enrollment fee.
In the very unlikely event you are expelled from Epicodus, you will receive a refund on the same schedule as if you had withdrawn.
We will issue your refund within 30 days of your withdrawal.